Sunday, October 28, 2007

This Blog Now Has A PR Of 1

When I first started blogging I didn't know what a page rank (PR) means to a blog or website. I don't have any kind of computer education, don't know what an HTML was, what more a PR or any technicalities in website development was. I used to think I could never have a blog, because just the thought of creating or starting it really intimidated me and that is why I waited too long to start blogging.

So a few months ago, I was prompted to start blogging by a fellow wahm from a mommy forum where I'm active at. She told me that she has made her blog one of her source of income. And I was like, "No way! How?". So the rest is history.

Anyways, I just want to say it has been a very challenging time when I started this blog and my other active blog. But the days and nights of hard work trying to attain a PR for these two blogs has already paid off! First, I get to do what I love doing--writing. Second, I am getting paid to blog by writing about different advertisers. Third, I have attained a PR of 1 for this blog and a PR of 2 for my business blog. And last but not the least, I get the satisfaction of doing something absolutely free and easy and yet, it is creating a little income for me. I mean, this is the power of the worldwide web. You can sit infront of your computer, write, and earn money! Is that great or what? :)

3 Comments:

bcmomtoo said...

Yep, it's great! congrats on the PR.

I understand html and all that stuff, but the PR thing still has me boggled. Oh well...

razz said...

Congrats on the PR!!!! I am so happy for you! How awesome is it that you can make some bucks from home with your sites?! Happy blogging

Unknown said...

I've been blogging for about 3 months, and I have just started to get this thing down. It's sort of addicting (lol.). That was a great entry.

Jay
http://growdevelopinspire.blogspot.com
http://prepme4college.blogspot.com