Friday, November 23, 2007

Our Wedding Anniversary...

..is today! :)

Yes, this our 4th wedding anniversary. This morning actually my husband greeted me first and said: "Happy anniversary, baby. Thank you for 4 years of caring and loving me". LOL, I thought that was cute. I had to remind him of course, that it's 6 years total (we've lived together 2 years before we got married).

So this evening, we're leaving our two munchins with a friend and hubby and I are going on our wedding anniversary date. Gosh, I don't remember the last time we ever went out just him and I, so it's a little exciting for me. I am so glad I have friends here I can trust to look after our kids in times like these. :)

2 Comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary! And many more to come :0)

have a great weekend
carrie

Unknown said...

Thanks, Carrie! You do the same! :)