Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today...

... wasn't a very busy day at work. So I could sneak in my blogs and make entries here and there, LOL.

I know I have to keep up with tags and awards from my blogger friends. I don't know how I'm going to have time for those though. By the time I get off work and pick up the kids, it's just nonstop babies and housework from there. I'd be lucky if I can make one entry on each of my two active blogs at night for even once a week. LOL. I'm not complaining though. This whole blogging thing is just for fun for me mainly. It's just nice to have some extra money for shopping, that's all. But I don't have to. I mean, I'm not rich or anything that I don't need the extra money but I guess I'm saying that this is not my top priority. Family always comes first for me, especially when it comes to my kids. I make sure I give them my best care and attention. :)

2 Comments:

jenn said...

Absolutely. Family always comes first with me too!

Hazel said...

without family, we will definitely feel lonely..