Monday, January 28, 2008

Help On Wedding Planning

Every woman dreams of a perfect wedding. I think that dream weddings can come true with careful planning and a lot of resourcefulness.

When it comes to wedding planning, the first thing that a woman thinks about is the perfect wedding dress. Then the reception ideas, then the honeymoon get-away, to state it generally.

When I was looking for my wedding dress, the first thing I considered was my budget. I was looking for something stylish and affordable at the same time and yet not compromising quality and beauty. I did find the right dress online, although I had to take it to the tailor to size it down a bit. My, I was so little at the time--a size 2 Petite. LOL, now I'm a size 4 (still Petite). But everything worked well for me.

I checked out this huge online wedding directory that had all the wedding ideas, resources, articles, bridal products, and extensive wedding vendor database. It lists all the major cities in the US where you can search for everything a bride needs for her wedding day. Resources such as where to get your wedding cakes, dresses, where to go for your honeymoon, and all the advice and articles you can find are all in this extensive bridal directory.

That's where I would go again if I need to get some valuable information on wedding planning.

0 Comments: