Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today...

It's a little warm outside today and I've been wanting to do a few errands and visit one of my mommy friends who just had a baby. So this afternoon I will see about leaving my kiddos at one of my friend's house so I can go visit her.

So looks like that's how my afternoon will be like. This morning, I'll do a bit of my online course. It will be nice if I can just finish at least half of one of the modules. I've been a little lazy lately, so hopefully I'll get out of it.

How's your Tuesday? Anything you want to accomplish today?

4 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm tagging you with the prettiest mom meme. :o)

**"Liza"** said...

Hi Jo I tag you pala and you also a awards.. ;)
what I accomplish today organizing our closet and my usual routine of nightly cleaning..;)

Juliana said...

Yesterday, just normal day for me :D Nothing special i think.

Kristi said...

We have the opposite here this morning. we had what is being called a blizzard last night. When I turned on the TV to see if school was closed, the new caster said, "Don't bother looking, every school on our list is closed today. So I have my two boys and the nieghbor kids who have school canceled in the house today. I think we will be stir crazy by 3:00.