Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Do You Love Cooking?

Cooking is one of the many things I would like to improve on. I cook for my family most of the time but I just don't have a deep love for it, like some of my friends are.

There's a new social networking website I found called www.foodconnect.com based specifically for foodies. If you love food and cooking, this is a great online community to join in. The website has special features such as automated calorie calculators, automated serving size, shopping lists adjustments and many more. What's more, you can browse different food recipes, wine, drinks, even helpful articles you can read up on if you're looking for a particular idea/guide on anything food-related.

Here's a piece of the press release on this new great site:

Foodconnect.com launches as a new social networking site specifically targeted to food enthusiasts.

I am definitely going to join this great food social networking site. :)

4 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm tagging you with a meme :o)

Juliana said...

Hmm...i don't too good with cook. But i plan to learn :D

I need you help, Will you vote for me Thanks.

hfnl/jtld said...

thanks for dropping by at my site-journeytolife.i appreciate it very much.

Carrie said...

I have an award for you and a meme but it is probably the same one that Tammy is tagging you with.

enjoy you day
carrie~