Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fun Saturday!

Today, my hubby and kids went to this huge new indoor playground in our neighborhood that we've been wanting to go check out for a while. We met with some of my mommy friends and their hubbies and kids there as a playdate and pizza kind of thing.

We enjoyed this playdate and had so much fun!

My toddler used to not like going through those big mesh mazes, the kind where kids crawl, jump, and climb up to. I think for him it looked a little too intimidating. But today he actually tried it and was loving it he wouldn't stop! My husband and I had to take turns climbing it with him as we didn't want to leave him alone being that he is inexperienced and there were a lot of bigger kids up there with him he might get hurt. There were small and big slides in it too, so we enjoyed sliding down through it with him. It was actually an exercise for me and my husband going through the maze with him.

We're definitely coming back to this place again, and it's only a few miles down the road from our house so we could even go there for playdates during the week.

Here are a few pictures of the playplace and my toddler and his dad in action. :)





1 Comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Looks like you guys had a lot more fun than I did today. My teenager daughter jumped on her bed and put a hole in her bedroom floor and broke the bed frame.