Friday, February 15, 2008

GasHeatersOnline.com

It's almost March but the weather here is still cold. Today I had to use our electric room heater in the master bedroom where we all sleep.

I think I may have to switch to a gas room heater though. I was told gas room heaters are energy savers.

I checked out this website that sells all kinds of room heaters called GasHeatersOnline.com. I'm amazed how many varieties of gas room heaters are available in the market by browsing through this website. Hmm, I might be getting me one from this store soon. And the $5 flat shipping charge is tempting too.

2 Comments:

Carrie said...

Hi there Jocelyn! I am tagging you with a meme on my rantings blog.

Have a great weekend
carrie :0)

Carrie said...

Hope you are having a great Monday!

take care
carrie~