Monday, February 18, 2008

Getting An Online MBA Degree

Getting a good education is one of the most lasting gifts you can receive or give to yourself. Personally, I think that when you have a bachelor's degree, you get the edge in getting better job opportunities than a person who doesn't. But of course, if you already earned a degree the next step is to get a master's level degree.

These days though, when you're juglling a fulltime job, kids, a house, a family-- getting into regular classes in a university are becoming impossible to do.

If you're in the Business arena and you're looking to get an MBA, the best bet is to get an online mba course at Columbia Southern University.

CSU offers an online MBA with 10 available concentrations. You can choose from e-business, finance, health care, human resource management, international management, marketing, project management, public administration, sports management, or hospitality and tourism. Their online MBA program will surely give you the edge and propel your career towards a top management position. In fact, a recent survey conducted by MBA.co.za revealed that 84 percent of top executives prefer job candidates with an advanced graduate degree.

So if you'e serious about earning your MBA degree, apply at Columbia Southern University by going online or call: 800-977-8449 or 251-981-3771.

3 Comments:

**"Liza"** said...

Hi Jo, I just post my blog give away.. i hope you can join in too..

Carrie said...

Music on your blog...I love it!

just wanted to say hi!
enjoy your tuesday
carrie~

GFerns said...

I just came across your blog about Getting an Online MBA Degree and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a Online MBA site. It pretty much covers Online MBA related information, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!