Thursday, February 14, 2008

Identity Theft: A Scary Thought

I just saw a feature show on TV about some people who had their identity stolen. It's quite scary. Some of them had to totally change their names, file bankruptcy, and sell all their properties.

According to ConsumerAffairs.com, identity theft tops the Federal Trade Commission's complaint list seven years in a row.

There's an Identity Theft Protection system available in the market today that works to help protect yourself from this growing problem. Basically they do the work for you asfar as setting up fraud alerts with the different major credit bureaus that records your credit history. Through Lifelock's advanced automated system they are able to do this in the most efficient and promptest way so you don't have to worry about any damage to your credit from fraud criminals out to destroy your 'good name'.

So if yo want to put a lifelockon your credit, enroll in Lifelock today. They will guarantee your 'good name'.

2 Comments:

Carrie said...

The day is almost over but Happy V-day to you Jocelyn! Today was a pretty good day...hubby is working until later on tonight but when he comes home he is bring chinese food! My favorite. The roses he bought me sit on my computer desk to remind me of him and my laptop should be arriving in the mail in the next couple of weeks. He definitely surprised me there!

I have something for you on my rantings blog and I will get to your new blog I promise!

carrie~

Mom Knows Everything said...

♥Happy Valentines Day♥