Thursday, February 7, 2008

invisibleSHIELD - the perfect iPhone Case


Do you have an Iphone and looking to buy or maybe update your Iphone case to a less bulkier one?

InvisibleShield just launched a great new case for your Iphone that is tough, clear, scratch-proof, and has less added bulk. I have a bulky case for my Iphone right now and I've been looking for a product like this for a while.

There are tons of iphone cases in the market right now, but InvisibleShield Iphone case is different in that it is designed to protect your Iphone like how the the leading edges of helicopter blades are designed to protect from getting scratched by rocks and debris. So with that in mind, this Iphone case is really tough. Not only that, it's only .2 milimeters thick and has a lifetime guarantee with your purchase.

1 Comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Ever since I read Stephen Kings Cell I won't use a cell phone. It freaks me out too much.