Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Beautiful Weather Today...

So this morning, I went out for a walk to the neighborhood park with my kiddos in their double strollers. It was cool and a little breezy, but warm enough to take a stroll down four blocks and back to the house.

My toddler really enjoyed playing with the other kids while we were in the park. They threw balls, did slides and ran a lot. He was tired when we got home. My one year old enjoyed watching his big brother and other kids the whole time. He was excited and babbled and laughed a lot.

I was just happy to get out of the house and take a breath of fresh air. I think I've been a little couped up lately. But today was wonderful and I am aiming to do my morning walks with my kids again regularly--help with the bulging tummy too! LOL.

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Just stopping by to say "Hi!" before I head over to Hip Mamas Place. :o)

Carrie said...

So many people are enjoying the nice weather. Not here we are getting a freezing rain storm and what a mess :0(

I am tagging you with a meme on my jabber jaws blog