Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Contemporary Wedding Invitations

I remember the time when my husband and I were planning our wedding details. As every bride to-be would be, I only wanted the best for our most special, most awaited day- our wedding day. One of the things that I looked into was to have a beautiful, special wedding invitation.

If you're still looking for a place to order your special wedding invitations or are helping out maybe a friend or sister on their wedding plans, check out the unique, Contemporary Wedding Invitations from 1st-class-wedding-invitations-com. They have about 65 custom wedding invitations to choose from. The designs are unique, beautiful, and elegant- not the boring or cheap-looking ones you see in other cards companies that sell similar items.

There was a simple, sohisticated design called Taupe Swirl Scroll that I liked in their online store if I ever were to choose a design to suggest for a bride to-be friend or relative. Just nice and simple.

When you order, you can do your own custoomization and you will get a proof online before your final order. So go nline or order by calling 1-888-399-1599.

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hi Jocelyn! I hope you are having a great day! :o)

Vhiel said...

hey jo,

thanks for dropping by my blog today.. did you still have a problem when you visit?