Friday, March 21, 2008

"Tackle the Closet" Day :)

Today, I vowed to finish up re-organizing and cleaning up our main closet in the master bedroom. Whew, I woke up early at 5AM and started folding up clothes, cleaning out a few of my purses and arrange them well again in the built-in shelves, vacuumed the floor. We have a huge walk-in closet so it's like cleaning a whole room, LOL. But wow, I was proud of myself. I finished it before noon and still have time to do other chores around the house. So while on break from all that I logged into PPP and here I am trying to make a little money here. Won't be too long on the 'puter today as I still have to run out do a few errands and finish up two more loads of laundry- talk about being a stay-at-home mom. LOL. Not complaining, though. Life is good. :)

2 Comments:

Vhiel said...

Good for you Jo, I have been wanting to do a general cleaning around the house but I can't because of my allergy. You know springtime again and my sneezing and watery eyes are really bad in this time of the year...

Maybe I will finish some other chores today that does not involve dust..

Have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Well done Jo! That's the only place in my house that keeps my sanity, My Closet. It's always organize because I keep it that way. When I need a break from the always-cluttered-rooms, I sneak in to my closet and just sit there for 5 mins or so.