Monday, March 17, 2008

Tackle Day Monday

I know they had this meme called Tackle Day Tuesday..well, mine is Tackle Day Monday. :)

Over the weekend I was mostly sick with severe migraine.Ugh! whenever that happens I do not have energy or desire whatsoever to do anything. I was mostly lying in bed playing with my kids, lounging around with hubby. The chores piled up of course so today I'm picking up all the mess. So I have 3 days worth of laundry to do, iron DH's work clothes, go out and do a couple 'must-do today' errands.

Wish me luck! :)

2 Comments:

Carrie said...

It doesn't take long for things to pile up does it? LOL
Now that we are back from our March vacation there is lots to do around here.

just wanted to pop by to say hello~
take care
carrie~

Unknown said...

so true. one day you are happy to finish your laundry but then the next thing you know, there's another pile somewhere and you wonder why. it's never ending but hey, it's the choice we made and i'd still have my family than having a clean, organize house but then extremely lonely. gives your life meaning doesn't it?