Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hope you all are having a great start of a new week!

Today's just all about doing chores around the house. I wanted to take my toddler Gabriel for a haircut but it looks like we might just have to do it tomorrow. I got a few errands to do so I will just do it tomorrow when my kitchen look a lot cleaner and organized than how it is right now. Tonight for sure is going to be a late night for me- with all the things I gotta do. I'm not even halfway on the to-do list yet, ugh!

So how's your Monday? Thanks for dropping by and leaving me a comment. :)

2 Comments:

Carrie said...

Today is actually pretty quiet but spending all my extra time on the treadmill and not getting any cleaning done :0(

Happy Monday
carrie

Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. I can't seem to be able to juggle blogging and the treadmill LOL

**"Liza"** said...

Hi JO how's the Birthday party by the way? Sorry we were not able to make it. There's unexpected came that my husband need to address. I was pretty disappointed but theres nothing I can do..ohh well..