Monday, April 28, 2008

Have You Heard about Infinity Shoes?

People who really know me knows that I'm a bit of a shoe addict, so when I heard about the new shoe online store Infinity Shoes, I immediately checked it out. Hmm, now that Mother's Day is comin' up (hint, hint)... :)

Okay, so if you haven't heard about it yet- this store sells name brand shoes for women at affordable prices- think of famous shoe brands like Dr Martens, Michele, Birkenstock, Ed Hardy, etc- so cool! They even got the tsubo shoes too!

Since my younger sister is coming to visit me here in the US, I'd love to surprise her with a present (maybe a welcome gift) when she arrives. I'm thinking, she is stylish and yet she loves simple designs and little heels to add to her height, so the wedges from Miz Mooz Collection would really be great for her- I love either the Aer or the Ginger for her!

I'm also eyeing the seychelles shoes and the minnetonka boots. Hmm, something to come back to again and agin, when I get a crave for new, stylish shoes! :)

0 Comments: