Friday, April 4, 2008

HDPE Scrap?

What is HDPE? It is short for High Density Poly Ethylene- a form of recyclable plastic commonly used in consumer product manufacturing for snack food packaging and cereal box liners. In blow molded HDPE form it is used for non carbonated drink bottles. In injection molded form, it is mostly used for margarine tubs, deli food and whipped toppings. In actuality, Scrap HDPE is recyclable waste consisting of only High Density Polyethylene and comes in all sorts of shapes, forms and colors. The better it is sorted and cleaned, the more it is worth on the recycle market.

For more details on HDPE Scrap, go to this link: Virgin HDPE Granules

5 Comments:

Hazel said...

hi, Have a nice weekend

Juliana said...

Hi,

I am back....Glad to be home again :D Thanks to visit my blog when i was on vacation. Still visit my blog to see more photos on our vacation.

Jerome said...

Your postings are very informative. I like them. You probably would want to send your work too to several online readers. To do so you may visit this
email list site:

http://www.kingsbridgelists.com/lists/email.html

Joy0z said...

Back here in your coold blog but I can't find my link oh so sad uhuhuhu

Dette said...

Hey lady!

On a side note, I wanted to let you know I've got a tag for ya ;)

Drop by when you get a chance, k?

:)