Monday, May 26, 2008

Getting Our House Ready

So this past weekend hubby and I just worked on cleaning our house and getting it ready for the MLS listing. Gosh, I am soooo exhausted right now. I think we did a good job, though. Considering we got a 3,000 sq ft house and two little kids to tend to. :)

We hope the house will sell quickly. My hubby has to be in Maryland in July for the new job there.

Anyways, here are a few pictures of our house that my husband took yesterday to include with the listing.

*Front View of the House

*Family Room

*Entry

*Dining Room

*Kitchen

* Backyard

If anyone is interested about the details on the house, please let me know. And if you have friends or family looking to purchase a house in the Dallas/Fort Worth area- our gorgeous house is for sale and is in a very desirable, sought-after neighborhood in multi award-winning and beautiful Flower Mound! (Can you tell I am REALLY TRYING to sell it?) :)

9 Comments:

Jane said...

That Home is BEAUTIFUL!! My jaw Dropped because its so spacious and high ceiling, I love that!!!! Good Luck selling it, so that means you guys are moving to maryland? Have you been there before?

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,
Yes, it has high ceilings- one of the many features we loved about this house and why we bough it. :)
My hubby grew up in Baltimore, Maryland so yes we're pretty familiar there and have visited there many times.
Thanks for visiting!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Your house is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your venture Jo. Your house is beautiful. You should not have any problems on selling it.

We'll miss you a lot! :(

Vhiel said...

oh your moving so soon already.. i thought maybe later in the year... and im sure you are not going to have a hard time selling the house.. that location is really good.

we are going to miss you.

Petula said...

Your house is beautiful and I'm sure it'll sell quickly.

You should like MD... that's where I'm from! Good luck with everything.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Wow Jocelyn, what a gorgeous home! Your furniture and decòr are also lovely! Best of luck with the listing and sale!

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Fantastic house, no one would ever know kids live there...well done!

Good luck selling and with the move!

Ane said...

Good luck selling it! It looks move-in ready! I wish I could move into it! It really is beautiful!