Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Not Nice

I'm sick as a dog today. Ugh. I woke up with a big, mean headache, took some aspirin and it still won't go away. My daily planner is screaming for attention (for errands to do, tons of reviews to write, etc) but it's got to be put on hold for today.

I'm glad my hubby's coming home early tonight. I told him when he gets home, I will need my 'time out'- go to the spare room upstairs and sleep with no interruption from him and the boys. I think I'll feel better after a good long, uninterrupted sleep. Hopefully in the morning I'll be back to being the supermom and wife again! :)

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better Jo. Me on the other hand, I'm covered in hives. I was working on my garden last weekend and my garden has cider mulch on it and I'm allergic to cider trees. Ugh!

I'm just miserable!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope you feel better soon!