Thursday, June 26, 2008

6 Days More To Go!


Lately, I've been finding myself humming the classic "Leaving on a Jet Plane" song, LOL. Sheer excitement.

Yes, July 3rd Wednesday is a big day for us. It's not only Gabriel's 3rd birthday, it's also the day we leave for the big trip to the Philippines. All the bags are packed, except for the carryon. I still have to sort out the really needed things to pack because I'm only allowed up to 40 lbs for it. With two little toddlers in tow, chances are- it will just be bottles, snacks, spare clothes, and toys for the two of them. Not much room for mommy's stuff anymore. But it's okay. As long as they got what they need, I am just happy. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darling1 Morning sayo! getting ready for the big trip ha.. Make sure you bring at least one change of clothes for you just incase. The first time I traveled to PI with 1 yr old son I brought a velour outfit pants and jacket and a shirt that I can easily rolled not to worry about wringkels plus it's comfy. You need all the comfort you get while on over 16 hours flight. Good Luck and have a safe trip.

Unknown said...

Hi Loyna,

Thank you for the wonderful advice. I am definitely having a spare change of clothes for me. Yes, 16 hours plus another 5 hours of plane flight will be a little challenging. But I know we'll be fine. God is on our side. :)

Vhiel said...

oy.. its only a week... the excitement is really there now.. goodluck on your trip and thanks for dropping by my blog.. and the dneero, just found out about that not too long ago...

:)

Mom Knows Everything said...

I know you guys will have a great time, but I'll miss ya while you're gone.

Unknown said...

Good luck Jo. Have a safe trip! It will be a definite good break for you. Please keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

goodluck and have a safe trip mam jo. it breaks my heart to see that u are leaving the group. honestly..what i feel is really true.

but have a safe trip to phils..i will miss you very much.