Sunday, June 22, 2008

How Was Your Weekend?

Saturday: We took our little guys to have a swim at our community pool. Gabriel our 3 year old didn't seem to mind going into the pool as much anymore- thank God! He had a blast playing with his daddy, his little brother, and the other kids in the pool. This is good, as I am planning to enroll him in swimming class when we come back from our vacation in the Philippines. Not sure though about doing it in the winter- might be too cold. But I definitely want him to learn to swim when he's three years old- his birthday is coming up on July 3rd but we're celebrating it in the Philippines with our family there- yayyy! (can't wait!). :)


Sunday: A relaxed day. Nobody called to want to see the house so we decided to go to the mall so our little guys can have some playtime at the mall playground. They both had fun! While my three boys were at the playground, I went and bought me my favorite facial sunscreen for the summer- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection SPF 55- to take with me to my trip to hot weather home Philippines! :)

3 Comments:

Vhiel said...

getting ready for the hot season with the sunscreen ha.. oy the shoes... they were given by my ate... she got those from the resale store.. hehehe.. they look so new though and cute... it is making some squeky sounds also... :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

I think I should have wore more sunscreen on Sunday cuz I was out side all day and I got hear stroke.

Unknown said...

I had a good too. I volunteered through my garden club and did some cleaning and gardening at one of the middle school here in Allen. And best part, stayed home, relaxed and didn't spend a penny at all. I was almost tempted to go to the mall but I didn't. I was a very good girl :D