Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today...

We woke up really early this morning- around 6AM. My husband had to catch his plane to Corpus Christi for a work-related meeting and I had to take him to the airport. When I got home I had to straighten out the house because some people wanted to see it this afternoon. So all morning I've just been scrubbing there, dusting here. I mean, I keep my house fairly clean. But it's different when you're trying to sell it- you got to make it look spic-and-span, so to speak. Anyhow, around noon dh called me to tell me his meeting got postponed. I was like, "Whattt???!!! You flew all the way to another city for nothing? Gosh". So I loaded my two little kiddos in the car again and picked him up at 2PM. He wasn't suppose to come back until tomorrow.

Anyways, he's okay. A little pissed off but okay. He's starting a new job in less than two weeks anyway. So who cares if some unconscientious people from his current job didn't even bother to call him and tell him this meeting was already off? I don't think he could care less.

0 Comments: