Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gabriel's 3rd Birthday Party

Last July 3rd was my son Gabriel's birthday- same day we left for the Philippines. Yes, we were on the plane on his birthday! You wonder why. Well, hard to explain, but we had to leave that day (of all days!).

Anyway, I felt bad about this that I told my sister to plan a birthday party for Gabriel when we arrive in the Philippines, since we didn't get to do it in the US.


Last Saturday, we gave him a very nice birthday party at Jollibee (like a McDonald's in the US). It was so much fun and my son had a blast! In fact, we all did. I took so many pictures but haven't had the chance to download them on my laptop yet. I will share them with you all once I have them- promise!


I'm posting a couple pictures of the Jollibee mascot here- he's very famous with kids here in the Philippines. Gabriel is still in that stage where he gets scared with new things though. At first, he almost wanted to cry, but when he saw all the kids having fun with Jollibee (mascot), he started to smile and didn't mind having his pictures taken with the mascot eventually. :)

3 Comments:

MammaDawg said...

OMG - I so MISS Jollibee's! I haven't been there in at least a couple of years...

Sounds like you guys had a great time :)

Hey - let me know if you'd like to join us sometime for Scrapbook Saturday? Would love to have you :)

~Dette (formerly at Dance of Motherhood)

Shoshana said...

Jocelyn, that sounds like fun! I can't wait to see Jollibee in San Francisco. I want my daughter to see it too.

Naa ka sa CDO dai?

Unknown said...

He definitely looks cuter than Ronald McDonal.

Looks like you had fun Jo at the birthday party.