Sunday, July 27, 2008

Old Cabinets and Door Knobs

Our family house in the Philippines is really old now. I remember my mom re-did the whole kitchen and living room interior in the mid-80's. Since then not much work has been done and my younger sister is the one who lives there now.

When I got here, I noticed our old storage cabinets in the kitchen and I suggested to my sister that it will look better if they are resurfaced and also replace the old cabinet knobs. We plan to have our older brother help us with this little project.

3 Comments:

Vhiel said...

hey jo... thanks for dropping by over at my blog.. still enjoying your vacation huh!... it getting hot over here in texas.. pagbalik mo nyan malamig na at nag ssnow sa maryland... keep in touch!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I have done an redecorating in a years. It's about time I did.

Unknown said...

Ours cabinets are now fully baby-proofed. And now we are thinking about the drawing. She's been going through all of them. Pakinto jud para kaabot. Haay, kids will be kids.

Anyway, I want custom cabinets that should be made for me since I'm really short. :D