Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer in Los Angeles

I will never forget our summer vacation in Los Angeles, California five years ago. It was wonderful and memorable. My husband and I loved cruising the Pacific Coast Highway, looking down at the beautiful ocean, green trees, hills, and mountains. It was summer and yet, the cool breeze was very refreshing. I love the California weather! We could live there if we were rich. But we think the place is very expensive to live in.

Anyway, there are lots of things to do in Los Angeles. It was so much fun! We went to visit the famous Universal Studios Hollywood, ate in beautiful restaurants in Malibu- where we saw and dined in at the same place with the gorgeous and hunky George Clooney! (I tell you all, my jaw dropped when him and his friends passed right in front of the table where we sat. LOL, this guy is a real hunk!). My poor husband had to remind me to not stare too much- but good thing he' not the jealous type. He actually asked me at one time if I could see George's face clearly where I was seated. Nice, understanding husband, huh? ;)

So we did a lot of shopping around, even had coffee at a Starbucks while we were in Malibu and then saw more celebs while we were seating outside sipping our coffees! Man, I thought I could sit there for a long time and do "star watching" all day- I was star struck! (LOL).

Good thing my husband had relatives in Los Angeles, we didn't have to use any online travel guides.

We also went to nearby San Francisco where we rode cable cars, dined in at the Fisherman's Wharf, and went around the downtown area and bought some chocolates at the famous Ghirardelli Chocolates store there. There were still lots of things to do in San Francisco but we just didn't have enough time as we still want to hit other wonderful and famous places around the Los Angeles area.

If you do need help touring this wonderful, lively city though, consider contacting Trusted Tours & Attractions. They offer affordable guided tours around Los Angeles and other beautiful cities like Atlanta, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, San Francisco, and Boston where you can have a chance to see the famous Boston Museum of Fine Arts.



Right now, if you Sign up for the Trusted Travels eNewsletter, you will be entered to win a $150 iTunes gift card. This Offer ends July 31st, 2008 so don't miss out!

0 Comments: