Friday, August 29, 2008

Black Friday Shopping Deals


When I first came to the U.S. almost ten years ago, I didn't know about Black Friday shopping. Then a friend told me that on Black Friday, the day after thanksgiving, is the day when people go out and look for the best shopping deals in time for Christmas gift-giving. I admit I don't like big crowds when I shop but last year when I did my Black Friday shopping, I did get a lot of cheap stuff- I mean, not cheap quality stuff, but cheap in price for a lot of branded and expensive items. All because on Black Fridays, businesses give a lot of big discounts on a lot of things for shoppers like me!

This year, Black Friday is on November 28th which means only 26 shopping days between Black Friday and Christmas. So now I am saving up fopr my Black Driday shopping! :)

Before going in-store, I do my research online first on where to go to shop for items I need. So for example if I want to look for Babies R Us Black Friday Ads or specials, I go to sites like www.blackfriday.biz. This site is totally amazing! At BlackFriday.biz you will find all of the latest black friday ads and cyber monday deals. Easily plan out your black friday shopping list weeks in advance so you'll know exactly what you want to buy on black friday. Another great thing about blackfriday.biz is that they will show you the Black Friday items that you can buy on Thanksgiving and get the 2008 thanksgiving specials online! This ensures that you avoid the crowds on Black Friday while still getting big discounts on so many products.

At BlackFriday.biz, you can get all the sales and discounts for so many leading stores like Amazon, Apple Store, Best Buy, Costco, Disney Store, Macy's and many more!

2 Comments:

Kristi said...

My friend, Deb, and I start at 4 am on Black Friday. It is a tradition that I wouldn't skip for anything. Last year was the first year I used blackfriday.com before the ads came out. The only thing to be careful of is the ones that come out before the official unveiling...they are not always accurate.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I don't even want to think about Christmas shopping yet, but I usually start in October.