Friday, August 8, 2008

What Kind Of Job Did You Used To Have?

So I saw some of my cousins last weekend and one of the amusing topic of conversations was about the first jobs we used to have when we were younger. One of my cousins named Lucille said she used to work in a restaurant cleaning tables and drying dishes. Another cousin named Mira said she used to work as a cashier at a local coffee shop. Some other cousin said he used to be a gas station boy- assisting customers with filling up their gas tanks.

But no one believed when I said that after college, I had a little fascination in the financial field and worked for a forex and futures trading company- a career field that's a far cry from my Education background. I told them I did it just of curiosity, which explains why I only lasted three days at the job. Everyone laughed.(LOL)

How about you? What kind of jobs did you used to have when you were younger?

3 Comments:

Vhiel said...

not really heading to doing the review stuff, that's your expertise there.. :) kailangan ko lang ng bribe para meron akong sponsor for giveaways, to drive more traffic since walang pr yung blog ko so I can get more opps... (so in exchange for the giveaway, i have to give a positive review of their product and store).

got to make some extra cash...

Mom Knows Everything said...

My first job was when I was 14 and it was a summer job for the schools painting play ground equipment. My favorite job was working as a teachers aide.

Unknown said...

gee, I used to do manicure and pedicure during college days. My mom wanted me to help her in the shop so I did. She said I could keep my earnings and that helped me a lot. I could still do it to this day, after seven years. The worst part of it was touching people's nasty feet. I used to have these huge bottle of alcohol, lol.