Sunday, May 17, 2009

Radio Disney Summer Concert Series

If you're looking for something fun to do this summer, one event to check out is the Radio Disney Summer Concert Series in Wildwood, New Jersey at Morey’s Piers. For each “Magical Monday” from June 29 through August 31, Morey’s Piers will host FREE live concerts featuring Radio Disney’s up and coming stars. Concerts are at 1 pm and 4 pm, with an artist meet and greet following each performance.

While in New Jersey and looking for ideas on Wildwood vacations, consider staying at Morey's Piers- a very popular fun place located on the boardwalk in the Wildwoods, NJ. Morey's Piers is a classic seaside amusement park and voted the third best seaside amusement parks in the world by Amusement Today. It spans over eighteen acres along six beach blocks and includes three amusement piers and two beachfront waterparks.

Also if you're looking for a great hotel to stay while in New Jersey, check out Wildwood New Jersey hotels.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

This made me think of the Dora tour on television. I'm so not sure if I would go to any of those kind of shows. But, I'm not sure what my miss sunshine is going to ask Hubby and I in the future. I seriously can't imagine myself bouncing on the dance floor singing a Dora song, lol.