Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting Back

Hello, friends. I'm glad to be back. I can't believe it's been three weeks since my last post here. As you well know, I'm very active on my other blog where I write reviews for products that I test. I'm playing catch up on my writing commitments there. But as super busy as I am right now, I'm still not going to totally disregard my personal blog. :)

Anyway, thank you all for your heart-felt encouragement over my 'separation anxiety' with my kids. We've all been back from our trips since last Sunday. I've missed the boys so much I had to go pick them up from their dad's house an hour after I arrived from my trip to Colorado- no matter how tired I was. That night, I cried with joy and thanked God the two weeks of not seeing them was over.

Okay, on a happier note. I had a fabulous time both in New York City and at the Epic Summer Adventure experience in Colorado the week after that. Dan and I took tons of photos on both trips, and we sure had a hell o' good times! It was my first time in the Rocky Mountain High, so I was on top of the world the whole time. It was just perfectly amazing! ;)

Right now, I'm back to my mommy routine. The laundry doesn't look too good right now, but I'm taking it one day at a time.

How are you all? Hope everything is well.

3 Comments:

readingsully2 said...

Glad to have you home. So glad you enjoyed yourself, but sorry you missed your kids so much....but that is natural right?

Anonymous said...

Hey hun, great blog, please follow and comment on my blog for your entry in my contest with 3 prize giveaways!!! Goodluck!!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hey you lucky girl! :)
Good to know you had such a good time!
Miss ya my dear friend.
*mwah*!
xoxoxo