Monday, January 11, 2010

Keeping Up With My To-Do List

So how do you keep up with your daily to-do list?

Do you rate them from high to low priority and start with the highest one, or do you do just whatever suits you for the day?

Well, if you ask me, I do either one depending on my motivation for the day. I know it's January and it's the most month when people keep up with "New Year's Resolutions". But for me, I have made working out 4-5 times a week on top of my priority list. One of my motivation of course, is to look good in my wedding dress. So this morning after my big cup of coffee, I did my 45 minute of good workout right in our living room. I feel great! :)

Another thing on my top priority list is to do a good scrub cleaning of our house at least once every two weeks. When I say "good scrub cleaning" I mean, really scrub to make everything sparkly and smelling good! So this morning, I wrote an updated to-do list while thinking about getting two new tv stands for our two bedrooms, and I am determined to be really on top of it!

0 Comments: