Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back in Circulation...

Can't believe how long ago since I last posted on my personal blog. It's been crazy mad busy around the household for the last 2-3 months trying to prepare for our big day- yes, only 44 days away today! :)

I am terribly late with a lot of things right now- especially with my commitments online. I'm not a bridezilla. But at the same time, I want my dream wedding to go smoothly and make sure we got everything we need and that we are not stressing for stuff at the last minute. I can say for one thing, the online shopping is heaven sent for a busy mother bride like me, lol. Most of the stuff that we need for our wedding, I got them online. I don't have to go out and shop at the regular retail stores, I just work my magic computer mouse and voila, I get the things I need sweat-free! Plus, I even get to save more money using coupons like buy.com coupons. :)

Anyway, I hope you're all doing great. I need to keep posting until I get tired. :)