Friday, September 21, 2007

Married Couple Chatting Online Under Different Names

I was browsing through cookiemag.com today and found this hilarious story about a couple chatting online, not knowing they were actually talking to each other, then ended up gettimg divorced when they both found out they were talking to each other!
I mean can you imagine the irony and all--they were both complaining to each other about each of their own partners..only to realize they were talking to the same person they were complaining about! LOL..

Read on here:
Couple divorce after online 'affair'

...so you all who are on online dating (and married), beware! :) Well, I sure would hope you aren't dating online when you are still married. ;)

3 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

That's hilarious!

Carrie said...

I have you added to my Jabber Jaws blog...thanks for adding mine to yours.
I also added your link to my other blog which at the moment has more traffic
http://rantingsofawoman.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

The "Nice Matters Award" come on by my site to get your award. This is one you deserve.

Happy Posting!