Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Love DealBarbiePays!

One of the things I do on my free time is go online and sign up for free surveys on DealBarbiePays. The surveys pays from 40 cents up to $3 per survey...not bad if I have to do only one page email or zip code submits. :)

So last night I did a few free surveys and one-page email submits and I made almost $10--all free! Not bad...the other day I made $9 for one simple free offer, no dime spent! ;)

Right now I am cashing out $30 also, for getting 1000 points of Loyalty bonus points. As an active member, you accumualte those loyalty points and then cash them out with cash, giftcards, ipods, etc...when you reach a certain number of points.

I just love making money online with this site! Thumbs up, DealBarbiePays-my top favorite GPT site!

Anyways, if you haven't heard of it before and you are reading this post on my blog, you can learn more about how you can make money doing the same way through reading my article/guide: "Make Money Without Leaving Home". It is also in the Featured Links section on my blog here...enjoy! :)

4 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I do surveys sometimes, but I usually get bored after a few of them and stop.

Carrie said...

About the nice matters award...I got mine from Tammy! It is just a blogging award to say hey, thanks for being so nice. Just a way for us bloggers to show appreciation for one another, if you want you can copy my picture award and post it on yours! it's pink and should be on the side of my site under awards...

Unknown said...

Thanks, Carrie..look who I've awarded my first "Nice Matters Award" award to! :)

Anonymous said...

hi i got your link through full time income at home when i was reading one of the posts there. I think youre blogs great ive got a blog with some arts and arts and crafts stuff called Cybercoolsnews http://cybercoolsnews.blogspot.com Let me know if you want to exchange links i can add you to my list of blogs. I thought id just mention though that i dont think google allows sites like dealbarbiepays as its a sign up for offers site but im not sure. toya