Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Family Time Capsule

Hmmm... I know with the gazillion things I have to do around the house and taking care of my kids, I don't know if I will find the time to do this. But I would really like to start making a family time capsule. I think it's a great way to preserve family memories. Have you done this before? if so, how did you do it? :)

A nice idea I found online was from Parenting on IVillage..I think it's really neat..hmmm, maybe one of these days I really will start this...

Building great family time capsules

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

That sounds like a really neat idea!

Carrie said...

I had thought about doing that a few years back and never got around to it...I guess with moving so much I would have to put it someplace that I can easily take it with us...maybe that's why it never got done...