Friday, September 28, 2007

You Make Me Smile Award



I was reading all the comments on my blog from a few days ago and was so surprised I missed the one posted by Tammy from "Mom Knows Everything" on September 19th.

She awarded me the "You Make Me Smile" award that day and I didn't even know about it and didn't get a chance to thank her. :)

This is the first time a fellow blogger gave me an award and posted it on their blog, so I feel elated and happy.

Thanks so much, Tammy! You are one of the few blogger friends I've met online who is sooooo sweet! Hugs and kisses! :)

So now I am passing it to three other blogger friends who have made me smile:

1. ChildLife, from In The Life Of A Child

2. Carrie, from Rantings Of A Woman

3. Texas Sweetie, from Virtual Journal

8 Comments:

Child Life said...

Thanks Jocelyn! Very sweet of you and that Did put a smile in my day!

I think you must have missed the award I left for you in my September 17th post - here's the link below:

http://inlifeofachild.blogspot.com/
2007/09/and-they-just-keep-
coming.html

Unknown said...

Oh my! I did miss that one! I really need to keep up with my comments, lol...
You are welcome, and thank you so much also for the kind award. :)
Jocelyn

Carrie said...

thanks for the award
much appreciated!

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Jocelyn, thanks for hopping by my blog. Hey, let's link-ex. I am a bisaya, oo, taga Negros Oriental. I am mixed sa dialects though, Ilongo, can understand Cebuano. Ok ah, regards me! Let's link-ex. I'll add you to my blogroll.

Carrie said...

I am tagging you with "the age that I wish to go back to" tag!
Come by my site "Jabber Jaws" for instructions...

happy posting!

tx sweetie said...

hi there Hip mama..ty diay sa pag add daan sa akong blog ha.kahilak tag pop corn aron.maau kay bisaya ka kay mag lukot akong dila tagalog oi. hehehe..ug naa pa diay koy award diri..thank u much..

na add napud taka.look for ur name under bloggers addict.hapi wikend. buhbush sa ko kay gutom na

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thank you so much for you kind words and you're a sweet heart!!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I have another award for you!