Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Survived The First Day Back To Work

Whew, today was pretty tough. After almost three years staying at home taking care of my two babies, I went back to work full-time! :)

Well, let's see. I woke up at about 6:30AM, got a quick cup of coffee, took a quick shower, then got the bags ready for the kids. I probably should have prepared the diaper bags the night before. So I'm learning that... so I only have to prepare the lunch bags and not have to rush too much.

Anyways, I won't go too much into detail but this health care company I now work for seem to be a promising place to work. Great benefits, decent people, great no-weekend work schedule, and most of all it's only 10 minutes drive from my house! Even the lunch room overlooks a beautiful, huge, man-made lake with a fountain in the middle. I know, I sound like a little child but it just almost feels perfect. So hopefully everything will work out and I really stay in this new job long.

Tonight by the way, we didn't go trick-or-treating, but we still had our little boys wear their Tigger and Pooh costumes for the trick-or-treaters. My husband also got to take a video of the boys in their costumes. Lately he's been lazy using our video camera but tonight, it's just too hard not to take any video record of our cute babies in their Halloween costumes. :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

5 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your new job! Have a great weekend!!!

razz said...

Sounds like a great start!! So happy that things worked out for you:)

Petula said...

Job sounds great! How does it feel going back to work?

I wish you the best and send good vibes your way to help you have a little more energy at night to get everything ready for the morning! :-)

Carrie said...

Sounds like your new job is going well. You must find it different being back to work...

enjoy your weekend ;0)
cs

Unknown said...

Hey ladies, thanks for all the encouraging messages..it sure makes a difference in my day! (Or night, LOL..seems this is the only time I can do my blogging now, or read my emails). :(
Job is going great though..thank you all! :)