Friday, November 2, 2007

So This Is November

I can't believe how time flies. I was just thinking about it driving to my new job this morning.

So let's see. As far as I'm concerned these are what's happening around the household this month:

November 11th, Sunday-- I and a few of my mom friends from my moms group are throwing our pregnant friend mom a baby shower. She's having a baby boy and I get to decorate the house baby boy blue and white baby shower thingys that day.. isn't this exciting??????(I know, I'm silly sometimes, LOL). :)

Thanksgiving Day--hmmm... this is probably just a stay at home and make dinner for the family kind of thing for us.

And I don't know what else...

How about you? Are you expecting anything special happening for you and your family this month of November?

6 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm Canadian so we already had Thanksgiving in October. I'm going to start decorating for Christmas soon.

Anonymous said...

We already had our Thanksgiving in October so, Novemeber we usually get into Christmas shopping mode. oh yeah, and we go to TWO Christmas parades this month as well.

Carrie said...

Another Canadian....Already celebrated Thanksgiving and working on the Christmas shopping. November is like any other month in this house BUSY! But this month I get to decorate for Chirstmas, can't wait.

have a great weekend Jocely :0)
cs

bcmomtoo said...

Wow, so many Canadians!

My parents want us to go to their house in Kentucky for Thanksgiving. Hopefully that will work, but our daughter might have to work, and she needs to go to court for her speeding ticket on the night we were planning to leave. So, we're still not totally for sure that we're going. Maybe we can talk them into coming here - if we pay for the gas?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies and sharing your thoughts on the month of Novemebr. :)
Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

pinoyskull said...

thanks for dropping by my blog, im doing fine, thank you :)