Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Was Tagged!

I was tagged by Carrie on Rantings of A Woman. Here are my answers to the questions: "All About Us"-- A Tag.

Enjoy! :)

1. Who is your man?♥ Joseph
2. How long have you been together?♥ 5 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married?♥ Married for almost 4 years
4. How old is your man?♥ 40 years
5. What’s his middle name?♥ Sebastian

You or your man♥

1. Who eats more?♥ Joseph
2. Who said “I love you” first?♥ Hmm, can't remember..maybe both of us at the same time, LOL
3. Who weighs more?♥ My man
4. Who sings better?♥ Me! (definitely, LOL)
5.Who’s Older?♥ Him
6. Who’s smarter?♥ He thinks it's him, LOL..but I think we both are ;)
7. Who’s temper is worse?♥ I thought it was him, but lately I think him and I both now have some type of 'temper', LOL
8. Who does the laundry?♥ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Who does the dishes?♥ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Who sleeps on the right side ofthe bed?♥ Me
11. Who’s feet are bigger?♥ Him
12. Who’s hair is longer?♥ Mine
13. Who’s better with the computer?♥ I think it' still him, although there are stuff that he doesn't know how to do..like blogging and doing GPT's for money, LOL
14. Who mowes the lawn?♥ Neither, we hire a professional lawn maintenance every 2 weeks..thank God! I could never rely on him for that! LOL
15. Who pays the bills?♥ Him, I just write the checks when it's time to pay the bills :)
16. Who cooks dinner?♥ both of us
17. Who drives when you are together?♥ Him, of course
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?♥ Him
19. Who’s the most stubborn?♥ We both are, in one way or another but he seldom listens to me
20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?♥Me
21. Who’s parents do you see more?♥ His, since both of my parents are deceased
22. Who named your dog?♥ don't have a dog
23 . Who kissed who first?♥ it's usually me
24. Who asked who out?♥ both
26. Who’s more sensitive?♥ we both are, which I think is not very good
27. Who’s taller?♥ Him
28. Who has more friends?♥ ME
29. Who has more siblings?♥ Me I have four sisters, four brothers
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?♥ I must say he does

Okay, enough of me and my husband already! LOL

6 Comments:

Carrie said...

I checked it out! Thanks for playing Jocelyn...

I enjoyed doing these Meme tags...it's a great way to get to know a little bit about each other..

enjoy your weekend

bcmomtoo said...

That was fun. It is a good way to get to know more about the people you 'meet' online.

You still write checks? Really?

Mom Knows Everything said...

We're a lot alike. I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers and both of my parents have passes away also.

bcmomtoo said...

I came back to let you know that I have a treat for you on my blog.

charles and april said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charles and april said...

Hi Thanks for stopping by.. i so love your blogs :D I'll grab your tag, i like ;)