Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm On Top Momma!

Wow, this is good news for my blog. I landed on the front page of TopMomma.com...sweet! :)

Of course, I'm so happy. This means more traffic for this blog. What it is is a sort of a contest to stay as long as you can on the front page through clicks on your image.

So if you'd like to help me out, please go to this link and click on the beautiful, black and white picture of one of my favorite classic beauty Audrey Hepburn. Her picture is the one where her back is facing and she's looking behind her.

Find her image here and once you click on her, it will take you right back to this blog: I'm On TopMomma!

Thank you so much, friends! :)

4 Comments:

Lindy said...

Congratulations on top honors! : )

Unknown said...

Thanks! I got booted today though...oh well..at least I lasted 3 days, LOL. :)

Carrie said...

I have an award for you over at my Jabber Jaws blog.

have a great day :0)
carrie

Mom Knows Everything said...

I only lasted 1 day on Top Momma. :o(