Sunday, November 25, 2007

Okay, time to...

..write something here, LOL. :)

Let's start with Friday night. So my hubby and I went on our wedding anniversary date. At about 4PM we dropped the kids off at my friend Loyna's place. Her and her mom looked after our kiddos while we were out (sweet, warm people they are). So anyways, we wanted to be cheap because we are on a 'money-saving' mission this holiday season ('use what we already have, don't buy anymore unnecessary stuff' type of thing). So we went to dinner first and had seafood at Joe's Crab Shack. We also had a little specialty (alcoholic) drink there and mine was a flavored margarita. It felt nice at the time of sipping but in the middle of the movie, the darn thing gave me a headache! So okay, we saw a Ben Stiller comedy. It was quite hilarious and we enjoyed it like most of Ben Stiller movies we've seen. After the movie, we stopped at (mind you!), Walmart--to get a few stuff that we need for the kiddos. We were actually there for another one big reason--to get a tree stand for my artificial Christmas tree. We were laughing at how we've become since we had kids, when after a movie we would have gone to a bar to have a drink when it was just him and I. But now we think of what we need for the kids, and so we are either at Walmart or Target instead of the bar, LOL. :)

Saturday, it was all about setting up the Chritmas tree and decorating for the holidays. It's not tottaly done but I got at least most of it done. Then the laundry. Today is still the laundry. And those of course, besides the routines. Right now, I'm just taking a little morning breather. :) We just finished breakfast and I just got off the phone talking to my wonderful friend Natasha in Houston. Her and I haven't talked in a while, so that was refreshing for me. We were planning about how and when they will be coming here in Dallas to spend time with us at my baby boy Jaden's baptism. It looks like we're going to have it the last weekend of December.

So today, it's going to be just an easy day. I woke up with a little headache, due to the fact I don't take too well with the house heater. It makes my sinuses dry and in the morning I get these headaches. Anywas, besides that I feel fine. I want to go out for a bit this afternoon and do a little Christmas shopping but let's see how I feel...

4 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I want to see a picture of tree when you're done decorating it!

Unknown said...

Will do. Thanks, Tammy. :)

Carrie said...

I was going to ask to see a picture of your tree but I guess Tammy beat me to it lol

I am tagging you with a meme...
I got tagged by Tammy :0)

let me know when you have it posted and I'll take a look

have a great Monday
carrie

Rachel said...

Wow! What a busy weekend.
Sounds like my DH and me. We're always doing for the kids at Tarjay or Wally world and we love going to Joe's and having some delish food and a nice drink. :-)
Have a great day!