Tuesday, November 27, 2007

First Letter Of My Name Meme

I was tagged by Carrie with this "The First Letter of Your Name" meme. Let's see what I can come up with it..sounds like fun! :)

It's pretty simple, just use the first letter of your name to answer the questions. They have to be real answers though, nothing made up and you can't use your own name as an answer. Since my name is Jocelyn all my answers have to start with a "J".

1.Famous Singer: Jewel
2.Four Letter Word: jade
3.Street: Justin Street
4.Color: don't know!
5.Gifts/Presents: jewelry
6.Vehicles: Jaguar
7.Things In A Souvenir Shop: jack-in-a-box
8.Boy Name: Jaden (my little son)
9.Girl Name: Janis (like Janis Joplin)
10.Movie Title: Jurassic Park
11.Drink: juice
12.Occupation: Journalist
13.Celebrity: Jennifer Love-Hewitt
14.Magazine: Jane
15.U.S. City: Jacksonville
16.Pro Sports: don't know!
17.Fruit: jackfruit (popular in the Philippines!)
18.Something You Throw Away: (old) jacket
19.Something You Shout: Just do it!
20.Reason for being late for work: Jam in Traffic (as in traffic jam, LOL).

Whew! That was harder than I thought. Couldn't answer two fo the q's, but oh well..Okay, feel free to grab this meme and post your answers on your own blog. After you posted yours, leave a comment here and I will check it out. ;)

6 Comments:

Carrie said...

thanks for playing, great answers
:0)

I have an award for you
carrie

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hi, Jocelyn! I've stumbled upon your blog and I think it's wonderful!!

"Just Do It!!!" He he he...Smart answer. Another blogger responded "Jerk!!!" Brilliant!! :D

Mom Knows Everything said...

J is a hard one. I can't think of a color that begins with J unless it's in french. Have a great day !!!!

razz said...

Hey J thanks for stopping by! missed ya:) I have been so busy between my blogs and the holidays (Family members are always over now, lol)

I see that you are doing great:D

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh Joyce can I grab thi one?..

Unknown said...

Thanks Carrie for tagging me...
Chocmint, glad to meet you! :)
Tammy--I know J is a hard one, LOL cudnt answer two things there.
Hey supermom! miss ya too! how are ya? :)
And Liza--thanks girl and you are welcome to grab this meme! It's fun! :)