Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wow, This Week Went By Fast...

..I think.

New job is going great, and my new life as a working mother don't feel as bad as I thought it would be. I'm tired every night, but it's okay. I'm tired every night anyways, no matter what I do, LOL. Hubby is happy I have a job now too. At first he wasn't too happy about me going back to work and giving the kids up to babysitters. But now he's actually happier that I'm working again. He thinks I'm now less grouchy. I think that he's right. It heps me to go out and have adult conversations during the day, plus I'm helping with the bills. It is a nice feeling. :)

4 Comments:

kristinaQ said...

Congrats on the new job! It's always nice to get out and interact with other people! I mean, it's nice to be a stay at home mom and all, but I totally understand where you're coming from when you say you're now less grouchy! My husband complains of the same thing! Hehe. And it's always a great feeling to know that you're making your own money :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm glad everything is working out for you. My father-in-law said this to me once and I think it's very true, "Nobodies happy if Mama isn't happy".

Carrie said...

I am glad to hear that things are going good for you with working outside the home...I agree 100% with what Tammy is saying "nobodies happy if mama isn't happy." Some days I feel like I would be better off working outside the home, but I do love spending time home with the children. A couple of years and my baby will be in school and I will get out into the adult world. hehe..
have a great weekend
carrie

Lindy said...

Glad things are going better - congrats on the new job!