Saturday, November 10, 2007

Clean-Up Day

Tomorrow Sunday is going to be a big day. I have a big baby shower party in my house for one of our mom friends Judi. She's having a baby boy in December.

So today will be about preparing and cleaning up the house and going through a few details like picking up the cake at my favorite bakery this afternoon. Then my hubby and I will put up the baby shower decor tonight. There will be more than 30 people coming so it's going to be quite a big party. I'm excited to see everyone again! :)

4 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love babyshowers. Maybe it's those little sandwiches. LOL! I've tagged you with a meme :o)

Lindy said...

Hope it goes well and you have a ton of fun!

**"Liza"** said...

Joyce I had a lot of fun today!anyway i have a award for you just check na lang sa blog ko if you have time ha..Ingat! :

Unknown said...

Yup, we had so much fun at the baby shower party today! :)