Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's My Day! :)

Yes, I'm a year older today and I'm thankful to God for it! :)

I'd like to share to everyone about my moms' group birthday message to me that really touched my heart:

Jocelyn,
God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life she enters
& makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

FIL- AM Hip Mamas :)


Wow! Isn't that very inspiring. I realize that real happiness in life comes from giving and not so much in getting.
Have a wonderful Wednesday to you all! :)

4 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you have a great day and many wonderful birthdays to come. :o)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday and many blessings for your new Year!!!
What a beautiful sentiment. It speaks very highly to the person you must be.
Thank you for your sweet comments, and for visiting.

NC said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day.

Shosh said...

Happy birthday, may you have many more birthdays to come!

Just Say These Words