Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Clothes And Thoughts On Exercising Again

So since I started going back to work full-time, I have updated my wardrobe. I am still working on losing a little weight, but most of my old pants don't fit me anymore. I'm now one size bigger, from a size 2 to a 4. So for this reason, I had to buy new pants. Some of my not-so-outdated tops and blouses still fit, but most of them are now in bags ready to go to the Purple Heart donation bins, LOL.

My current job doesn't allow jeans even on Fridays. Sucks. So I have to wear slacks or dresses. But this month since it's my birthday month, I am allowed to wear jeans on Fridays. Ain't that cool? :)

Going back to the weight subject, my hubby just purchased a monthly subscription to a nearby gym called Lifetime Fitness. I told him to try it himself first, then I will follow. The gym manager gave me a 60-day pass to use the gym anytime, which is cool. It will give me a chance to test it out. This gym is really, really big, new, and a little upscale than most 24 hour gyms. This one has a daycare inside, a spa salon, a cafe, a store, and all the classes and exercise equipments you can imagine.
It's also real close to the house. So tomorrow I might start trying it out. I can't wait. I don't remember the last time I worked out in a gym, since my two babies, so it will be a change. Hopefully it will be a change in my weight too. ;)

1 Comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

You're a size 4!!! I would kill to be a size 4, but I wouldn't give up chocolate. LOL!!!!