Friday, February 8, 2008

Four Things Meme

FOUR THINGS MEME
Carrie tagged me with the 4 Things Meme.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Teacher
2. Nurse Aide
3. Call Centre Rep
4. Store Cashier

Four places I lived:
1. Cagayan de Oro City (Philippines)
2. Manila (Philippines)
3. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4. Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Four movies I’ve watched over and over:
1. Office Space
2. Fargo
3. The Godfather
4. The Matrix

Four shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Celebrity Apprentice
3. The Nanny
4. ..and all the shows my toddler watches--Disney, Barney, etc..

Four places I’ve been:
1. Maryland- Columbia, Baltimore
2. California- San Frnacisco, LA, Solvang, many others
3. Toronto, Canada-- to signtsee and see the famous "The Phantom Of The Opera"
4. New York City and The Niagara Falls (Upstate NY)

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Loyna
2. my sister Dodette
3. Maria, friend in Houston
4. don't know who else ;)

Four favorite things to eat:
1. Filipino food (my very own!)
2. chocolate
3. sweet crepes
4. hamburgers

Four places I’d rather be:
1. a beach house in the Phillipines, once in a while
2. In the Midwest to see those beautiful light houses
3. A beautiful, scenic country road driving around with my family
4. zzzz.. in bed all day if I can :)


Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. Losing some weight
2. a nice little family vacation somewhere
3. save up some money
4. stay where we are and not move 'til next year

Four people to tag:
Any four of my blogging friends from my Blogroll! :)

1 Comment:

Petula said...

Aww man, I was gonna tag you! :-) Well, I enjoyed reading about your four things!