Monday, February 4, 2008

Getting Free Stuff Online

One of the things I enjoy doing online is searching for free stuff from my favorite freebie sites. Sometimes it's not even about the freebie itself, it's just the excitement in finding and receiving it later. :)

There's a hot new affiliate site called Goaddr.com/vks that offers you free goods of every kind and promises to make everyone who signs up make huge money doing it. According to the website, there are no sign up fees or web site fees to become a member, just an opportunity to get free stuff that everyone uses every day.

3 Comments:

Misty DawnS said...

I love free stuff! If you come on over to www.mistysmusings.com, you can pick up a very special (and free) award that I have for you - I think you'll like it!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love free stuff. I use save.ca all the time to get free stuff and coupons.

Carrie said...

I love getting free stuff!

I am tagging you with a meme on my Jabber Jaws Blog I have an award for you also but it's from Misty!
But i was thinking of you as well.

take care
carrie