Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HMP Message Boards

Hello mom blogging friends,

As a welcome to you all to my brand-new blog message board, I'm giving away a Care Bears DVD movie with a $10 Amazon gift certificate, shipping included. You must reside within the US and Canada to enter this contest. Hurry! Open only to the first 25 moms to register free on the HipMamasPlace.com forum.

After you register, find the details on how you can enter under the "News and Announcements" section. Goodluck!

Thanks, ladies! :)

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Wow, you're giving away a lot of stuff! I bet you are really busy now running both blogs. Take care!

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy, I know right? LOL. I still try and make sure my kids come first, before all these though. I've made a self-note about that. ;)
BTW, I answered your Q on the forum. Hopefully many others will respond/register. The forum is a work in progress right now. But hopefully it will get/look better overtime. Thanks for registering! :)