Thursday, February 28, 2008

Home Improvement Ideas

Whenever my home improvement creativity strikes, I go online for home improvement ideas. One online site I like going to for Home Improvement advice and inspiration is LuxuryHousingTrends.com.

There was a post there about stainless steel appliances that caught my attention recently. The writer stated that stainless steel are most popular in commercial places because they are durable and easy to clean. Stainless stell appliances also very stylish and modern, and yet some people consider the look of it being 'too cold for a home'. That article actually made me having second thoughts on buying stainless steel appliances for my home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about your fun contests going :) I've added them to my side bar and entered them myself :) Woo HOO!!! Can't wait to see who wins :0)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Glad to see you're back! :o)